Posted Queries for June thru July 2002
- CLIFFORD, DEMPSEY, DUFFY, LARKIN, MCALLEN posted by Carol Wolf on Sunday, June 2, 2002
- I am seeking informaton on John Dempsey who lived in Kamiah, Nez Perce Idaho found in the 1910 census
- DEVORE, FRYE, MIRANDA, NORTON, REICHARD, ROBINSON, WILLFOUNG posted by Sheila Norton
on Tuesday, June 11, 2002
- James Franklin Norton born March 25, 1874 married Agnes Frye Nov., 1917 in Nez Perce Co. Agnes born in 1879 in Goldendale, WA. Agnes d-? they had one son James W. Norton, they was in 1920 census. James born? James Franklin died Nov., 1954. James had children from first married Irma Dorothy b-11-18-1895 Knoxville, Iowa, David Tracy b-9-2-1898, William Welsley b-6-30-1901 he was married to Florence Robinson till 1910 then that when he move to ID. He had a brother that lived in Spokane, WA, Levi Norton ..parents were Tracy Norton and Lucy Ann Willfoung (maiden name) his grandparents name was Samuel and Jurusha Norton. He work as laborer and farmer at one in Iowa. Other family was Mary Anna Norton b-1862 married to William H. Rechard 6-22-1890 Marion Co. IA. lived in Ronan, MT. Ann E. b-2-8-1866 married to William Miranda 6-22-1890 Marion Co., IA. lived in Ronan, MT. Eva Helen b-10-4-1862 d-7-20-1959 Aberdeen, WA. married to James Dosson Devore on 8-12-1903 Marion Co. IA. These are sis & brothers.
- HAWORTH posted by Theresa Rogerson on Thursday, June 13, 2002
- I am trying to find a cousin who was born in Spokane, Washington, and placed for adoption in Lewiston, Idaho. He was born January 9, 1959. He has a full blooded sister who desperately wants to know him. His mother was forced to give him up for adoption by her father. His name at birth was Randi Lee Haworth. His sister's name is Kimi Lee Haworth. He is now 43 years of age and it would be so wonderful to see him reunited with his sister. Anyone who may know of a man of this age who is adopted, please contact me. Theresa Rogerson email@example.com
- CONNELLY, DUFFY, GALLAGHER, MURPHY posted by Vickie Piper on Friday, June 21, 2002
- Seeking more information on my G.Grandmother Jane GALLAGHER. She married Peter MURPHY in 1889. After his death she married James DUFFY in 1899. They lived in Riparia perhaps working for O.R. & N. CO.
- WARD posted by Anthony Mueller on Wednesday, June 26, 2002
- Am looking for info on Ike Ward, spouse Anna, died Oct. 1986. Would like some info on his life, where he is buried, children and names please. Thank you. Tony. He is my wifes great uncle on fathers side.
- posted by Henk Sparreboom on Thursday, July 4, 2002
- Please help me i'm looking for the family tree from Chief Joseph and photos many thanks greetings from Holland
- SOLDERS posted by Sherry on Sunday, July 7, 2002
- I am trying to find information on my great grandfather...i know he was born Dec 24, 1886 in either Nez Perce or Payette. His ss# is 541 18 8387 and he died in Portland, OR on Nov 1962. but i can find nothing else...ty
- MCLAUGHLIN posted by Ann Michaelis on Wednesday, July 17, 2002
- My Great Grandparent are buried in the NezPerce cemetary. Their names are Owen Leo McLaughlin died 8/23/1904 and Mary Murray Mclaughlin died 8/31/1917. I am searching for any information you can give me about these relatives. We are going to Ireland mid October 2002 and would like to know where they lived in Ireland before coming to US. Thanks for your time. Ann
- BRUCE, COLLINS, HAMMON, MYERS, NEEL, NEIL posted by Vickie Bruce Bales on Wednesday, July 24, 2002
- I am looking for information on Isaiah Stewart Bruce born August 13,1853 in Wythe County (now Bland Co.)Virginia, he married Maria T. Myers in 1875 in Virginia. On May 25,1903 he bought land in Nez Perce County, Idaho. His sister Virginia Luthera Bruce/Collins/Neel/Hammond born April 15,1857 in Wythe County, Virginia. Virginia, her husband Zack Neel and children move to Idaho around the Latah County area about 1902. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Vickie (Bruce) Bales
- EGGLESTON posted by Sue Sanderson on Sunday, July 28, 2002
- I'm looking for birth place and death date of Robert Harlen Eggleston